Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Secret

If you haven't read The Secret yet then you need to. A good friend of ours made us a copy of the Audio book a while ago and I loved it so much I ended up buying my own at Costco a little while later. The wisdom in the Secret transcends time and spirituality, it really is an important message. It is the same thing taught by Cesar Milan the Dog Whisperer, and whenever we deliberately use the principles of the Law of Attraction, we end up getting what we want. The hardest part about the secret is its simplicity; I am a researcher by nature and sometimes it is hard to just let go. The older I get, the more I realize that no matter what I do in life; it's OK. Nothing terrible ever really happens, not because I obsess over preventing it but because there aren't many things that could happen that are truly terrible. In retrospect, everything is always just fine. So please check out The Secret because it really is an important aspect of healthy thinking. Knowing deep in your heart that everything is as it should be is important. I hate seeing people miserable and sad because life isn't what they want. Spending so much time fixated upon what you don't want draws exactly that thing to you. The Secret teaches us how to actively attract what we want by focusing on it, believing it is ours and enjoying life knowing it will arrive in good time.

No comments: