Friday, March 7, 2008

Always learning

I'm sitting here watching a video tutorial that's supposed to teach me how to get work on one of the freelancing websites, I am reminded of the suite101 classes that I thought were so stupid before I used them and now I think they're genius. I am also reminded that I should focus. So off I go, back to Suite 101- canceling my registration at this freelancing thing. Until I am constantly meeting my 1 a week requirement for Suite101 then I have no business really looking for work elsewhere. it would be stupid to leave with the whole webbing-thing working for me over there. each day I make more & more money for an hour of work a week. the editor is just so harsh. But she makes me a better writer. So I'm going back. Just in case you wondered.

No comments: