Friday, March 14, 2008

Why would you have 6 blogs?

Because the Philipino ladies all do, and I'm thinking that's how they're making like $90k per year on their blogging.

Links into your blog increase its value.

So having multiple blogs that link to one another automatically gives you in links and potentially multiple streams of income

Currently, MrsH is my only monetized blog. It's got a pagerank of 0

Non monetized blogs have higher pageranks, and are therefore worth more.

So I'm building the content in these other blogs in order to increase their worth, and begin to monetize them, too.

To help MrsH recover it's lost (never existed but the potential was there) pagerank I am linking to it from every article I write for other websites either a content link or from my profile, whatever I'm allowed to do

I am also offering prizes for people with higher pageranks who list me

I'm thinking of starting an e-zine, too

It's all about getting people hooked on MrsH and then trickling into the other blogs from there. So MrsH can grow quickly, and the other blogs can grow steadily feeding off of MrsH

As the value of the other blogs increases I can use them to drop a few paid posts into, without losing their ranking (like MrsH) because they won't be having so many

Another thing I need to do is get rid of those paid posts once they're 30 days old (the minute I get paid for them)

So this is my strategy. I'll keep you posted (Obviously) on how it works. Each blog is themed, sometimes I cross-post. Sometimes I cross-content with a different post on the same material. My topics are movie reviews, cooking, crafts, beauty, success & curriculum reviews. I also have one about my feelings regarding not having any more babies because I predict that decision might cause mental problems, although having 6 kids could also cause mental problems, I guess. And I also own a blog that is my kids' history project. Neither of those last two plan to be monetized except I am an amazon affiliate for the History project.

So there's the master plan. I'll let you know how it works. I'm spending about 20 minutes each evening on non-monetized blog posting and I have a schedule that tells me which blogs to be posting on which night.

No comments: