Friday, April 25, 2008

Absent, busy, me

I haven't posted much on any of my blogs this week. I suddenly realized the power of this little job I've got. it's called UNLIMITED INCOME, I just have to do it. And I wasn't doing it. Now I am, instead of posting to these blogs. My mantra these days is "saving my house $5 at a time. Although I just got another little job that might change my mantra into "saving my house $15 at a time" which would be way more efficient. My husband, on the other hand, likes to "save the house $60K at a time" and it looks like his tourism video (the job that brought us to this crazy little town) is finished. I wrote the narration, and my name is the first one up on the screen, which is really neat. He's an awesome salesman so I am sure we'll sell a million, and I'll get to take a trip or something with my writing income. In the meantime, my hair has grown back, my kids are amazing, and this whole experience with the restaurant has been like a bad dream that we are waking up from, a little more each day. The debts are there, but our family is coming back to life. i am turning more into the me that I LOVE TO BE and enjoying the munchkins, and my sweet husband and life is so very sweet. We might be broke, busted and whatever else, but damn, life is good.

No comments: