Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Ehow this week

I'm really annoyed that Ehow doesn't offer an RSS feed of members' articles. See my sidebar---------> Those are my article feeds from most of the sites I write for. I can't promote my ehow articles, though because they don't have a feed. They have a comment feed. I think that's kind of lame. Maybe I can use that. No because each article has their own comments, and I can't subscribe just to MY comments. I wish the people at ehow would explain to me why they don't offer article feeds. Maybe it's some kind of genius I can't comprehend. i doubt it. Not that I'm a genius, but I with ehow had RSS feeds, OK. Get with the current century, thank you.

Anyhow- I've been writing three a day since I bought the ebook mentioned HERE and here they are, as of this morning (haven't finished one yet today)

Sorry about the crazy formatting, I wasn't planning to enter them individually and this is how they've turned out. We need a widget or something, can you tell I'm annoyed about this! (ooh- I even had to update the coding, this is way too much work to promote articles. ATTENTION EHOW- I'M NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS.

apparently you have to scroll down... a LOT and I'm really not sure why.

Enjoy the trip



















































































11/05/08
How to Make Money Writing for Type A Mom

11/05/08 How to Secretly Make Someone Smile
11/05/08
How to Homeschool Kindergarten

11/04/08 How to Make Money with Amazon Mturk Hits
11/04/08

How to Find December Events

11/03/08 How to Ignore Parenting Advice
11/02/08 How to Choose Educational Toys

11/01/08

How to Host a Chickenpox Party

10/31/08

How to Plan a Secret Santa Gift Exchange

10/31/08

How to Teach Reading with Video Games

10/31/08
How to Avoid Homeschool Burnout

11/04/08 How to Keep Homeschool Records (For Unschoolers)
11/03/08
How to Find Free Online Homeschooling

11/03/08
How to Make Whole Wheat Pancakes From Scratch
11/02/08 How to Stop Teeth Grinding

11/02/08 How to Find Used Homeschool Books
11/01/08

How to Watermark Pictures with GIMP

11/01/08
How to Make Oatmeal Bath

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We will soon have that available to our users. Promise :) Check back to the site soon because we're having a major upgrade being done to the site.

-Rich
eHow Community Manager