Sunday, May 4, 2008

Review: PayMeToBlogAboutYou



This site is really hard to use. Their interface is really ridiculous. I've worked a few posts for them, but honestly, I just don't understand why each job shows up in ten places. And when the job is over, shouldn't it disappear or something? I don't know. I don't like this site. I'm thinking this might be the one where you actually write the blog post, THEN you bid to see if they'll pay you for it. What's up with that? And the minimum payout for PayPal is $10, then you have to request payment, they don't automatically pay you. The entire site is difficult to navigate. Maybe I was spoiled by PayPer Post or something. This site involves too much logging on to communicate with the sites you're writing for.

1 comment:

Ori said...

I did just one post for them valued $US15 (but they would took $US3), but up til now Paymetoblogaboutyou has not paid me the money, and it's been around 7 months now, and I'm sure it will never pay me after I can't find the site anymore, the site now is redirected to its sister site best25blogs.com. When I checked previously that site best25blogs.com was on pending deletion because it hasn't paid the webhosting fee, but now it's up. But just beware.