Sunday, May 4, 2008

Review: Smorty

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

I haven't spent much time on the Smorty website. They have a unique program for exchanging reviews with other bloggers on the site. It's a great idea, but I caution you to make sure you're reviewing sites you'd normally discuss on your site. If you're a blogger who usually discusses types of turtles, turtle care and breeding, then don't review a blog about Jupiter. Even if Jupiter gets ten thousand hits a day. Stick with your kind. I haven't used that feature so I'm not sure how it works. I think the whole Smorty wite is a little difficult to navigate. Like anything, you just need to get used to it. It's hard to say if they only have a teeny amount of opportunities or if maybe only the ones I'm available for show on my screen maybe? In my experience, they pay quickly, like I'm thinking they pay as soon as it's reviewed and accepted. I'm not sure how long they require you to keep the link active- who knows? Comment if you know the answer, please.

No comments: