Saturday, May 17, 2008

Things to do today...

Check out this hilarious post from Christine Kane. I am an obsessive list maker, I've learned to keep weekly, not daily lists though. Floating a list item to another day just feels so darned naughty. I don't color code, but I do use a graphic organizing system. On a standard sheet of paper, I use each corner for a separate list. One corner might be the grocery list, another might be "stops i have to make while running around town" another corner might be "things to do while kids are occupied & don't need me" and another might be "people i need to contact" the center is usually reserved for housework, and that gets delegated to the kids anyways. I can't wait to read the rest- I do think my list might be on steroids. You don't even want to know what's on the back. Yeah- it's another list.

No comments: